PDA Behavioral Assessment
PDA is a behavioral assessment that through a simple, precise and scientific methodology allows us to discover and analyze peoples’ behavioral profiles. It also allows us to evaluate the behavioral and competency requirements of a job thereby ensuring you select and develop the right people into the right positions.
The PDA Behavioral Assessment does not qualify behavioral profiles as “good or bad”; it describes the evaluated individual’s behavioral characteristics.
Once a PDA has been completed the following information will be available:
- A person’s behavioral profile description, detailing
- Leadership style
- Decision-making style
- How to lead this person to success
- Persuasive skills
- Analytical skills
- Sales skills
- Motivation level
- Strengths and developmental areas
- Areas to develop
- Individual and / or group compatibility between one or more individuals and a job.
- Individual and or group compatibility between one or more individuals and your company’s competencies.
The PDA tools can be used by either an employer or an individual wanting to improve himself and the PDA Coaching would be extremely useful for this continued process.
MyPDACoach is an online tool, self-managed and designed to help people develop their skills and improve behavioral attitudes to achieve success.
For more information please contact us today on email@example.com or on 011 453 1587