June 20, 2016
Qualification fraud is rife globally and no qualifications presented for employment or any other reason should be accepted at face value.
“ Unscrupulous individuals were willing to pay for false qualifications, and have no shame in producing these to support their CVs when applying for jobs, even in our educational institutions” said the South African Higher Education Minister Blade Nzimande.
iFacts offers a full online service to verify all school leaving and tertiary institution qualifications.
– South African Tertiary Qualification Verification
– South African Matric Post 1992 Standard Confirmation
– South African Matric Full Verification (Subjects and Symbols Achieved Post 92)
– South African Matric Certification Qualification Pre 1992
– National Qualification Verification (Countries Outside South Africa)
contact us on email@example.com for more information or come and visit us.