Peak Performance Toolkit
Mobility and agility in the 21st-century workplace are crucial.
iFacts has seen over the past years that the game of Human Capital has changed. It has become clear that business leaders and employees alike are expected to navigate and adapt their behaviours accordingly and on an ongoing basis. This, of course, is easier said than done, and a need has been identified to create a tool to assist with this process.
Research has been conducted in this regard by the Harvard Business Review, Gallup, Deloitte, as well as numerous others, and all studies have reached a similar conclusion:
Employees worldwide have a need for ongoing feedback and coaching.
The PEAK Performance Toolkit ™ Diagnostic (PPT™), iFacts’ latest service offering, responds to this need by providing a digital platform to track and measure work and personal goals in “real- time”.
It incorporates a range of continuous-use and accountability mechanisms. Additionally, the PPT™ Diagnostic is self-validating, which gives the business leader peace of mind when measuring performance.
Key Features of the PEAK Performance Toolkit (PPT)™
- Measure 5 Areas of Effectiveness©
- With Continuous Use:
- Ongoing Feedback
- Tracking Goals
- Agility in Performance
- Enhances Personal Accountability
- Catalyst for the Coaching
- No training required
- No Admin – Automated Dashboard
Benefits of Using the PEAK Performance Toolkit(PPT)™
- Removes anxiety associated with appraisal meetings
- Digital — Reduces the Paperwork Mountain
- Cost Effective
- Increases Performance in almost ‘real-time’
- Creates a constructive feedback culture
- Self-Validating with continuous use
- Customisable to align to Key Performance Indicators.
Contact iFacts to find out more about this exciting new tool and about the tangible benefits it can offer to individuals and organisations alike. We look forward to hearing from you, and to taking the next step with your company.